What method should my ps use to give me full, firm and perky breasts?

I want my 44ddd breasts reduced to a full c or a small d. And I don't want wide ,flat breasts. As am going for consultations, I want to make sure I choose the plastic surgeon with the correct technique

+2

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. You will want to make sure that the plastic surgeon can demonstrate many examples of the types of results you are looking to achieve. You may be surprised to find that after doing your research, that the type of results you are looking to achieve may require the use of breast implants.

You will also find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Be careful when you communicate your goals, that you not use cup sizes as a reference point; cup sizes will vary from one bra manufacturer to another and may be a source of miscommunication. In my practice, I find the use of goal pictures helpful during the communication phase.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

No one can guarantee firm, perky breasts after a reduction...

+1

so when your surgeon suggests a procedure, know what the pros and cons are. Also, your own anatomy can often determine what procedure is done as vertical techniques do not work well on very large breasts. If you want reassurances, get a second opinion to see if they agree.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast reduction surgery

+1

Hello there

Thank you very much for your kind question

Breast reduction surgery can have a dramatic effect on patient's well-being and quality of life; it is a great operation - however, it is a big operation and it does leave scarring.

I would really need to examine you to determine the best approach for you. In general though, one should expect a scar around the nipple, a vertical scar as well as a scar underneath the breast. Your start off breast shape is also an important determinant in the final shape regardless of the technique used; these considerations combined with your wishes and based upon physical examination should form the basis for your discussions with your surgeon.

Do your research and find a plastic surgeon who you feel comfortable with.

Good luck

Paul Banwell, MBBS, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon

Best method for achieving the best breast appearance.

+1

It is impossible to fully answer your question without a direct physical exam, There are a number of techniques used to reduce and lift breasts and may give excellent results in the proper hands. The best advice I can give is visit with more than 1 plastic surgeon and ask to see before and after photos. This should help you get an idea of each doctors capabilities.

Jeffrey M. Darrow, MD