Ears Repair?

looking for free constantation, in regard to my ear lobes.....

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area that are qualified to perform this procedure.

Hopefully this helps!

Find a board certified plastic surgeon

+1
Thanks for your question. I suggest that you find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who does a lot of ear lobe repairs. It is relatively a common problem, so you should find one easily on-line or through the American Society of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. Good luck!

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Ear lobe repair

+1

Many surgeons offer free consultations for this surgery. Please find yourself a Board certified plastic surgeon.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Earlobe repair consults

+1

Many surgeons offer complimentary consultations.  Check with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for a Board Certified Surgeon in your area.  This would be a good place to start.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Complementary cosmetic consultation offered by many

+1

Many plastic surgeons offer complementary consultations for aesthetic/cosmetic surgery including ear lobe surgery. Some have a charge that can be applied for surgery fees. 

You should call your surgeon before hand and ask their policy.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Ear Lobe Repair?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Seek consultation with a few plastic surgeons to discuss your goals and options available: ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.