What Are Early Sings of a Hematoma or Capsular Contraction?

I had my 350cc saline implants replaced with 450cc silicone high profile implants about 2 weeks ago. My left one feels great. I cant even tell i had surgery on it. While my right one is very uncomfortable and firm. I bruised very bad around my incision. The bruising is going away, but it is still very swollen and sore. It hurts to raise my right arm. The implant sits much higer than my left one. Im getting worried that I have a hematoma or developing capsular contraction. please help!

Early Signs of Capsular Contraction

+1

A hemotoma most commonly occurs in the immediate post surgical period is usually diagnosed by significant bruising associated with a larger breast on the side of the hematoma. Sometimes the bruising takes a few extra days to become apparent. It may feel very tense. Capsular contracture occurs much later and though the shape of the breast may change, it does not appear larger. It can also feel tense.