Is 3 Weeks Too Early to Determine That I've Had a Bad Rhinoplasty? (photo)

3 weeks ago, I had a "limited" rhinoplasty. The purpose was to straigten the bridge of my nose (no side pic below) and to taper my upper bridge inward. The straigtening went fine, but the nasal bones appear to have already shifted back outward, making the top of my nasal bridge thicker than the middle. The shift is also pronounced on one side, giving my nose a "unique" swerve. I realize it hasn't been long since the surgery, but is it safe to say that my surgery was botched? Thanks in advance.

Evaluating Nose 3 Weeks Following Rhinoplasty

+1

It is not "safe to say that my surgery was botched...." 3 weeks after rhinoplasty. Wait several months as you suggest to evaluate your nose, but discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Nose Job Recovery

+1

Three weeks is an extremely short time in nose surgery recovery. Consult with your surgeon and let the healing take place. 

Is 3 Weeks Too Early to Determine That I've Had a Bad Rhinoplasty?

+1

Yes.  Give yourself several months for some of the post Rhinoplasty swelling to subside.