How Much Does Earlobe Reduction Cost?

Just earlobe reduction, no other procedures

Earlobe reduction surgery, costs?

+2

In San Francisco, earlobe reduction surgery can be done as an office procedure. It costs $750 for one side, $1250 for both. It's easy to do and the recovery is quick.

Cost of earlobe reduction

+2

Prices vary, but in my office a typical fee is about $545.00. It's an in-office procedure under local anesthesia (a shot of numbing medicine). Of course, there are exceptions to this price depending on the specific nature of the correction, but this is a fairly typical quote we give patients.

--DCP

David C. Pearson, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe reduction

+2

Earlobe reduction needs an artistic finesse. The usual cost is $1000. occasionally it is a procedure done in conjunction with a Face lift. One has to reattach the lobe correctly or the results will be a deformed ear lobe.

Earlobe reduction

+2

Earlobe reduction can be necessary because of genetics or from wearing heavy earrings. I usually perform this in my office (only in the operating room when combined with other procedures). I charge $1000 when performed in my office. Although you might think this is a great amount of money, it's not a straight forward procedure.

To perform earlobe reduction correctly small flaps or carefully designed incisions must made. If this is done incorrectly abnormal pulling or scarring can occur resulting in a poor cosmetic outcome.

Christopher L. Hess, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe reduction costs vary

+2

Earlobe Reduction is becoming a much more common procedure. The majority can be done in the office with just local anesthesia. However, there are circumstances that would require a more involved approach, especially if the problem is the result of a previous facelift. Therefore, although the majority are relatively inexpensive, the cost for this procedure can be quite varied.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe reduction

+2

Hi,

In the New York City area I believe this procedure cost around $500 to $1000.

Geographic location will alter this pricing. Good Luck.

Dr.S

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Earlobe reduction cost

+1
The average cost for cosmetic ear surgery in Toronto, Ontario, is from $6000 to $8000. Some variables that are considered to determine cost include the surgeon fees, anesthesia/anesthesiologist fees, technique applied, and surgical facility.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Earlobe Reduction: $500-$1000

+1

It’s not unusual for patients to develop elongated, saggy large earlobes as a result of the aging process.  These earlobe changes adversely impact facial aesthetics and for this reason patients frequently request surgical correction.

When earlobe reduction is performed as an isolated procedure it usually cost between $500 and a $1000. Satisfaction rates are high with this procedure and complications rates are low.

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Ear lobe reduction surgery is performed under local anesthesia.

+1
Some people are born with ear lobes that are more projected and larger in relation to the rest of their ear.  There are also people whose ear lobes enlarge with age.  The procedure in both cases is very similar.  The healing time is one week.  The scar is placed in a place that will eventually fade and be inconspicuous.

Leila Kasrai, MD, FRCSC

Earlobe reduction in Los Angeles

+1

There are many techniques for earlobe repair or earlobe reduction. The cost varies depending on the severity of the problem and the type of anesthesia. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS