Will Previous Ear Surgery Affect Ability to Get Lifestyle Lift?

How is the procedure done? Do you cut around the ear area? I have an appointment Monday with Lifestyle. I have had major surgery on my left ear and am concerned this may be a problem for me.

Previous ear surgery and ability to get Lifestyle Lift

+2

You should reconsider your decision on having this scam of a surgery - the Life Style HIT! Please be careful you get what you pay for plus you may not be a good candidate for any facial surgery from the history of a previous ear operation.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Facelift and ear surgery

+1

WIthout knowing exactly what type of ear surgery you had, it is hard to say but it probably would not be a problem.

Previous ear surgery and Lifestyle Lift incisions

+1

Unfortunately, I am not 100% certain what incision is used for the Lifestyle Lift. I will tell you that if your ear surgery was performed many years ago, the incisions that are used for a traditional facelift will likely need to be modified slightly on the back of your ear, but, should otherwise be safe and heal well on the front of your ear. Hope this is helpful.

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask the surgeon performing the surgeon

+1

Previous ear surgery may interfere with your surgery but wh ask a Realself doctor when you should have this question answered by the surgeon performing the surgery. If you cannot get this question answered by the surgeon, I would have serious reservations.

Lifestyle Lift not a full facelift

+1

I can not agree more with Dr Rand. As many plastic surgeons will tell you, Lifestyle lift is a marketting strategy to sell a lower end product for a lesser value. You get what you pay for. A minimal correction that is performed In 2 hours or so under local anesthesia.

Why go with a Lifestyle lift??

+1

Please read the huge number of negative posts about the LS lift on this and other sites. Considering that the satisfaction with a real facelift exceeds 90% and the satisfaction of the LS lift on this site has bee as low as 38%, why would you do it? Use your instinct and common sense and pass on it for a real lift by an experienced plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsurgery.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.