Can I Get Ear Shaping Surgery? (photo)

my ears are slightly different something which is of great awareness to me also my hairdresser said one is higher than the other :-/ i am just wondering if i am eligable for ear shaping surgery?

Ear surgy, otoplasty

+1
It is difficult to comment only based on frontal view. It is important to physically assess the ears to understand the cause of asymmetry. The most common cause is failure to form anti helical fold that causes the ear to look more prominent. After assessment surgery can be performed to recreate the folds. Kindly see a plastic surgeon who will be able to explain to you the possibilities.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon