How Much Would Ear Sculpting Cost?

Very greatful with the response i got from the doctors, thankyou. I just wanted to know roughly how much ear sculpting would cost and could anyone recommend a good surgeon in London, that would be able to do the procedure? Thankyou Kirsty.

Ear Sculpting Cost

+1
The average cost for cosmetic ear surgery in Toronto, Ontario, is from $6000 to $8000. Some variables that are considered to determine cost include the surgeon fees, anesthesia/anesthesiologist fees, technique applied, extent of correction and surgical facility fees.

Average otoplasty cost in our office (Illinois)

+1

Although I understand your desire to obtain the price; I can't give you a fixed price for several reasons. Prices depend on:
Extent of the procedure and need for graft/implant materials
Do you want it performed in an office, surgicenter or in a hospital setting?
Do you want a nurse, a surgeon, or a board certified anesthesiologist to perform anesthesia?
Do you want me to provide you with dressings & garments or do you want to buy them?
Insurance coverage; functional portions may be covered, cosmetic portion will not be covered)
Depending on these factors otoplasty can range anywhere from $4000 up to $10,000.  For your information our typical cost currently averages about $4500 which includes surgeon's fees (accredited outpatient surgicenter, certified anesthesiologists, and initial dressings). Many other options are available and prices do vary accordingly.

(USD)