How Much Would Ear Sculpting Cost?

Very greatful with the response i got from the doctors, thankyou. I just wanted to know roughly how much ear sculpting would cost and could anyone recommend a good surgeon in London, that would be able to do the procedure? Thankyou Kirsty.

Ear Sculpting Cost

The costs for otoplasty varies significantly around the country. Our cost for otoplasty ranges from $2500 to $5000 + MD Anesthesia Related Costs (if necessary). Your surgery may be on the lower end of the range. More expensive cities such as London or New York or areas with fewer board certified plastic surgeons may be more expensive.

To maximize value while maintaining quality, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own AAAASF nationally accredited facility, These surgeons must maintain the highest quality to keep the accreditation, have greater incentive to ensure a higher caliber of staff who detailed knowledge of plastic surgery procedures, will maintain comfortable and safe operating facilities to maximize patient referral, and ensure minimal waste to keep costs to a minimum.

Consult with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Ear Sculpting Cost

The average cost for cosmetic ear surgery in Toronto, Ontario, is from $6000 to $8000. Some variables that are considered to determine cost include the surgeon fees, anesthesia/anesthesiologist fees, technique applied, extent of correction and surgical facility fees.

Average otoplasty cost in our office (Illinois)

Although I understand your desire to obtain the price; I can't give you a fixed price for several reasons. Prices depend on:
Extent of the procedure and need for graft/implant materials
Do you want it performed in an office, surgicenter or in a hospital setting?
Do you want a nurse, a surgeon, or a board certified anesthesiologist to perform anesthesia?
Do you want me to provide you with dressings & garments or do you want to buy them?
Insurance coverage; functional portions may be covered, cosmetic portion will not be covered)
Depending on these factors otoplasty can range anywhere from $4000 up to $10,000.  For your information our typical cost currently averages about $4500 which includes surgeon's fees (accredited outpatient surgicenter, certified anesthesiologists, and initial dressings). Many other options are available and prices do vary accordingly.