Need Help with Ear Pressure / Ear Clogging After Rhinoplasty

About 2 years ago I had a rhinopalasty. Ever since then I've had an intense sensation of pressure in my ears. I've been to many Dr.s. No one knows what's wrong with me. I've been to Mayo, they've no clue. I'm receiving intervention now, and am satisfied with my current care, but I want to know about what else/ what experts are available. Can you recommend a clinic or doctor who specializes in treating this problem, or do you have any insight into what happened to me?

Ear Pressure after Rhinoplasty

+1

I'm sorry it is not convenient, but i would recommend the House Otology Group in Los Angeles. I feel it would be worth the trip.

Ear Pressure after Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

The only thing that I could think of is that if you had packing after the procedure, the packing could have in some way affected your eustachian tubes which regulate the pressure in your middle ear. Outside of that I can't think of any other reason that a rhinoplasty would have such an affect on your ears. Most likely your ear problem is unrelated to the rhinoplasty.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS