One Ear More Close to Head from the Other? (photo)

Αt 30th September i made otoplasty.....i didnt had a lot of pain at all after the sergery. After 8 days my doctor took out the bandages and free my head from those thinks:). But when i look my ears the right one was perfect but the left one on the top its more close to the head and they dont look symmetrical. My doctor told me that with the time this going to be in the right place. I trust my doctor but i dont trust the bad luck.....can someone gives me e second opinion?thank you.

Early ear asymmetry

+1

Early ear asymmetry is very different from long term ear asymmetry.  Give your ears some time and the ears will change from the current position, hopefully to a more symmetric appearance.  

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon