Ear Lobe Reconsruction in Arizona for Stretched Ears

ive had my ear lobes stretched for over 3 years and i would like to repair it. i would like to pay around $1000 and if you'll be able to leave enough ear lobe for me to strecth again. i have a blowout on my right lobe and tears on both ears

Repair of earlobes

+1
This happens all the time. Holes can stretch over time, or are stretched after trauma, (kids pulling on earrings). We repair these holes often under local anesthesia in the office. Give your local facial plastic surgeon or board certified plastic surgeon a call.  Do not let cost be your main factor.  Ask about how many he/she does, and if you can see photos.

Finding Plastic Surgeon?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Earlobes

+1

the cost of earlobe repairs can vary widely depending on the complexity of the procedure. I think your $1000 budget is about right, but I have the following advice and caution.  If your ear is split through the edge and you get it repaired, then have gauges inserted and attempt to restretch them, the earlobe may tear more easily through at the site of the repair. So by all means, go ahead and have it repaired, but then don't try to restretch it. It's asking for problems.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Supply and demand

+1

Pictures would help to see what kind of problem you have, the price for repairing the ear lobes will depend on how much demand there is for the procedure and howmany surgeons are doing it. In New York  City it would be more than in Texas. In Arizona you may possible get it done for that price .

Walter D. Gracia, MD
Arlington Plastic Surgeon