Can Ear Cartilage Be Placed Back in Ear Once Removed?

I got a rhinoplasty recently using ear cartilage to raise the bridge. I was told that my ear would look the same but it looks deformed in the inside of the ear. Is it possible to have your ear fixed back to the way it was? what would the cost be and where would we get the cartilage to fix the ear?

Returning ear cartilage to ear after using it as a graft in the nose.

+1

That is an interesting question and one I have not answered. However, your ear cartilage has changed its shape since being placed in the nose and, In all likelihood. this would not be a practical nor a recommended procedure on several levels. I doubt that it would restore the shape or flexibility of the ear and could lead to infection. However, you should meet with a surgeon to discuss your options.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/facial-surgery-chicago/otoplasty/