Ear and Throat Pain After Septoplasty/turbinate Reduction/adeoidectomy?

I am 2 weeks post-op from septorhinoplasty, bilateral turbinate reduction and adenoidectomy and I've had this pain in my throat below my ears ever since surgery but it has only gotten more painful as I swallow. I know it is still early as I am only 2 weeks post-op but I am just wondering when I can start to expect that pain to subside. Also, which procedure is it related to? Thank you

Septoplasty recovery time

+1

Dear sarebear_,

• I would bring this up to your surgeon, your pain should be improving at this point
  • You may have something else going on that needs to be addressed
  • It is difficult to locate the exact cause of the pain without knowing more information and seeing you in person

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani