Why is Finding a Physician Who Uses Dysport Difficult?

Call around to find Dysport

I spoke with the Dysport yesterday who said that sales have perked up. So call around.

I think some physicians are a little afraid of using it due to its tendency to migrate. Personally, I am using both on the same patient. Dysport on the forehead and for patients with severe crow's feet and BOTOX for other areas.

I have not had a complication yet in those patients nor the ones who only had Dysport as the sole muscle relaxer. As other physicians gain confidence, Dysport use will increase.

One thing at least I can say for Dysport: it has tamped down the relentless BOTOX price increases (that and the economy, of course).

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

5320 Providence Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Dysport Providers

I'm sure more physicians have Dysport available now since this post, but you can find a provider close to you on the Dysport website by entering in your zip code.

Steven H. Williams, MD

4000 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568

Dysport inejctors

It should not be difficult to find a doctor that injects dysport. I use the product all the time. It works very well.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Finding a Dysport Physician

It is not at all difficult to find a physician who injects Dysport, which is readily available and distributed by the same company that distributes Restylane, a popular dermal filler. All you need to do is speak to your dermatologist and/or plastic surgeon. If this does not work contact the distributor, Medicis, which is based in Scottsdale, AZ.

David Goldberg, MD

115 East 57th Street
New York, NY 10022

Dysport Doctors

Because Dysport is a relatively new product, many doctors are still quite unfamiliar with the product. Although Dysport and Botox are both Botulinum Toxin Type A, the dosing for both are different. Even doctors who are using Dysport are still gaining familiarity with the product.

That being said, early results have been very favorable. Most of my patients have had very good responses to Dysport and, if you believe the data, about 30% will have longer lasting results.

Hope this helps. All the best.

Sam Jejurikar, MD

9101 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75231

Dysport is recently available

Unfortunately Dysport just started shipping in June/July. This means that most physicians are only now starting to use the product. I have been using it since July and have seen results comparable to Botox. And the best part is - it is less expensive at this point.

D.J. Verret, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

6545 Preston Road
Plano, TX 75024

Dysport is slowl;y gaining popularity

Initially this was difficult because the product was slow to ship once approval had been obtained. MAny physicians are trying this product out slowly prior to recommending it to their private paitents. Call around and I am sure you will certainly see many physicians will beign to offer it in the next 3 months.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005