Dysport can last more than 1 year?

Hi it's have been 11months and still the dysport didn't were off it's still strong I had a little improvement iam scard that will never go I had bad result from it droopy eyebrows weakness in the museles iam wondering when this will were off I can't handel it any more is there any thing I should scare off like I May had something in the nerve?! I need your help is that normal for dysport to stay that long and how many months more I have to wait or this permeant ?! This is was my single tretment

Length of Time Dysport Lasts

+1

Dysport does not last for a year. I only lasts 3 months, 6 months at most.  See your medical doctor immediately to see what else might be going on.

Length of duration of Dysport

+1
Dysport will not last a year, and it's important for your physician to evaluate for other possible causes of your symptoms. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Dysport can last more than 1 year?

+1
Dysport is not permanent and it is not typical for it to have lasted this long. I suggest visiting your injector in order to get the best and most personalized consultation. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Can Dysport last more than one year?

+1

In general, Dysport lasts an average of 3 months. If you have a drooping brow, some additional Dysport injected in the right place can help lift the drooping brow. 11 months is a long time for the Dysport to last. In general, the Dysport is:

1) Not permanent
2) Likely to wear off soon

I would recommend following up with your injector so he or she can examine you and provide you with advice. Thanks and best of luck. 

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dysport lasting more than 1 year

+1

The vast majority of my patients get 3.5-6 months duration with their Dysport or Botox, although I have had a few, for reasons not well understood, that have had results or improvement lasting a year or so.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Dysport isn't permanent

+1

Neuromodulators like Botox or Dysport are not permanent. When people have a bad result or a bad treatment they tend to become hyper-focused on things and so they think it's lasting a lot longer. The actual formulations that trigger the nerve endings to stop firing (thus stop moving) cannot be permanent. It is scientifically impossible. There isn't a way to get it out of your system any faster. Consult your pre-photos though and really look at the comparisons. Things may be much more back to normal than you remember...

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD