Had Dysport in Right Eye About 1 Week Ago. Now What?

Thinking about having left eye done so they will at least match

Dysport injection to the eyes

+2
I am not sure why you only had one eye injected with Dysport and not both? Did you have some asymmetry in the beginning you were trying to correct? If you are happy with the result and you currently have asymmetry from only doing one eye then I would suggest seeing your original injecting surgeon for a touch up on the other side to promote a proper aesthetic balance. Best regards!

Dysport

+1

Was there asymmetry to begin with to only have one eye injected with Dysport.  Not exactly sure as to why only one side was treated.  Typically, both sides are treated at the same time. 

Sam Naficy, MD