No Improvement to Dynamic Horizontal Eye Wrinkles After 3 Botox Injections - Do I Need Fillers?

Im a 29 year old female that has dynamic horizontal creases under my eyes from where my cheek hits my under eye area and creases. i have had botox three times now and if anything the lines are getting worse. Ive been researching and there is a similar lady on here and you all suggested botox or an eye pinch - i am not interested in an eye pinch yet as im still young and botox has NOT worked. Can fillers be added so that the skin is more plump and won't crinkle as much?

Lower eyelid wrinkles

+1

I would not use Botox in th elower eyelid region becuase it may lead to more white showing claled scleral show.  Fillers in this region wil not work. Somtimes a skin pinch excision can help or even some lasers.

Lower eyelid wrinkles

+1

I strongly recommend against botox in this area because of the high risk of lower eyelid drooping (ectropion) and tearing. Have you had your eyesight checked? Sometimes this can be caused by unconscious squinting as you try and focus on things you are looking at.

Aaron Stone, MD