I Was Dx with DCI Last Year Second Phase of Reconstruction Gel Implants Place I Am Un Happy with the Size 1week Post-op?

Can I change implant sizes during nipple reconstruction?

1 Week After Silicone Implants and Unhappy with Size

+1

1 week after placement is probably too early to make a decision about size.  If you want to have the nipple reconstruction do that first and then consider changing the implants at a later date.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Breast-Reconstruction-and-Deformity-Correction.php

Implant size issue

+1

At one wekk out from surgery, you shoudl give it more time to heal and settle down. If you want larger implants, they can be done, but you will most likely have to wait to have your nipples reconstructed.