DVT after BBL - Air travel

i've asked what DVT is and how to prevent them and thank you for your answers. But i don't know if i have a history problem.In the past i had breast implants with no complication.Also to have the BBL i will travel overseas,cause i live in Europe.Will this add more risk?I'm 24 years old, healthy,no smoking. Thanks

BBL and travel

+2
I would not recommend traveling early after a BBL. There is an increased risk of DVT when you spend a lot of time sitting on an airplane.  Moving around a lot and drinking lots of fluids should help minimize the risk.

DVT after BBL - Air travel

+1
You would need a complete medical history and examination to assess your relative risk for DVT/PE.  Your plastic surgeon should be familiar with the Caprini risk assessment and should know the risks if chemoprophylaxis is administered.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.