Rhinoplasty 6 days post op: will the discoloration in my upper eye lids go away? (photo)

I had surgery 6 days ago and even tho all the bruising under my eyes is gone (looks yellowish) the red in my upper lids doesn't seem to go so quick. I've seen some mild improvement in my left eye, but nothing on the right one (the discoloration started around 6 hours after my surgery and by the 48 hours the blood had extended to the corner of the eyes). I would like to hear your opinion on whether this looks to be permanent or will subside with time... Thanks

Rhinoplasty 6 days post op: will the discoloration in my upper eye lids go away?

+1

Bruising after rhinoplasty is not uncommon and usually resolves by 2 weeks.