Are my implants too high? (photo)

Back in 2006 I had my first BA. I had Silimed HP 335cc under the muscle. I was AA or so (no breast tissue at all). 3 weeks ago I had my revision, Natrelle HP RIGHT600cc LEFT550cc only to get bigger implants and correct some asymmetry. Even though it's only been 3 weeks since my surgery, I think my implants are riding high and they are not going to settle more than this... I think my breasts look weird (odd shape?) specially the right breast (my right) maybe the base is higher than the left breast?

Are my implants too high?

+1

Sorry I do not see ANY issue! The early result looks great! Maybe you need IN PERSON discussion with your surgeon to fully understand healing and the excellent early result////

3 weeks after revision

+1
At three weeks after breast surgery revision it is too early to see the final result. Give it time to settle down. Good luck.

3 week result from revision breast implant surgery too early for judgment

+1
Implants often settle a bit over a period of months, and at 3 weeks it is just too early. With the very large implants that you have, the weight of them will contribute to more settling over time  so be patient.

Richard Baxter, MD

Are my implants too high?

+1

As you can imagine, not knowing you or your goals sufficiently, online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful advice and/or reassurance. Your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to do so.

Having said that, it is not unusual for patients several weeks out of surgery to be concerned about their breast size ( one way or another).  Often, these same patients are very happy several months down the line. Therefore, I would suggest that you continue to be patient, continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon, and evaluate the end results of the surgery performed 3 to 6 months from now.

Best wishes; hopefully, you will be very pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.