Candidate for rhinoplasty, chin augmentation and neck liposuction? (photo)

I'm considering having these procedures done sometime soon. I would like to have your opinion before my consultation so that I can compare. I will still have consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also, you can see my face is overall very asymmetrical, specially my lips. Is there something I can do to improve that as well? If you could inform me a little bit about prices would be great too, and also, of course, what type of procedures you would perform to my face. Thanks!

Candidate for rhinoplasty, chin augmentation and neck liposuction?

+3

I think that those three procedures could benefit you. All three may cost $10000 on the low end. The lips can be improved with filler discretely placed. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhino chin implant

+2

Hi barbiejune, I have reviewed the photos you sent. I do think you can obtain a nice result from a rhinoplasty. As you know your face is asymmetrical which is most apparent in your mouth and lips and also in your chin. Before deciding on the best procedures for you Your surgeon will have to evaluate your bite. If this is significantly abnormal you may require jaw surgery to adequately correct the asymmetry in your mouth and lips. A chin implant can improve the appearance of your chin and bring you profile more into balance and it will also improve the appearance of your neck so that liposuction may not be necessary. These procedures are more minor than jaw surgery and are probably preferable if appropriate and that would depend on what your surgeon finds during his or her physical exam. The price is hard to determine before knowing what surgery you require.Good luck.

William H. Sabbagh, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, chin augmentation and neck liposuction

+1
Based on the limited pictures you provided, you may benefit from all 3 procedures. You may benefit from a minor dorsal nasal reduction as well as narrowing of the nose. A chin implant may help as well. Patients who benefit most from isolated neck liposuction without any other surgery to the neck are young patients like yourself. Consult with multiple plastic surgeons who are well respected in your area and you will feel empowered to make a well informed decision. Good luck.

Stephen P. Smith, Jr., MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, chin implant and neck liposuction

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure involves decreasing the overall projection of the nose, removing a hump, straightening and narrowing the bridgeline. A chin implant would be inserted through a submental incision placed directly over the bone to give further projection to the chin, and balance the facial features. A small amount of liposuction could be performed in the neck to remove this the submental fatty deposits. This is a very common procedure our practice. Our price list and photo gallery are located on the link below

+1

I agree with your operative choices. Fee range from $8,000 to $12,000 range. The lips use a filler (HA) type.