Dull Ache 9 Months Post Op?

I had a breast augmentation 9 months ago. I love the results. But I have had a dull ache , very mild, in my right breast. Both breast look exactly the same and feel very soft, no firmness.I am a very active person and workout vigorisly 5 days a week. The ache is kinda localized. Should I be worried.

Dull Ache 9 Months Post Op?

+1

It sounds as though your implants are doing well.  The localized pain is probably musculoskeletal since you work out so vigorously. I would take some Ibuprofen and apply as ice pack and see if this abates the problem.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Pain 9 months following a breast augmentation.

+1

If you are experiencing a dull ache or burn this is usually due to a stretch or bruise of one of the sensory nerves that innervate the breast.  The most common nerve involved is the 4th intercostal nerve.  If this pain persists I usually first try massage of the area to desensitize the nerve.  If this does not work then a small injection of steroid or even Botox and stop the problem.  It is generally self limited and will go away with time.  

Dull ache in breast

+1

I think that it is best to ask your surgeon during an evaluation to see what could be causing this dull ache. It is not possible to know from just your description.

Dull Ache 9 Months Post Op

+1

I would suggest not to be worried. With the implants being soft and symmetric, it is far more likely that the origin of the ache is musculoskeletal than in any way related to the implants. 

Nonetheless, I would run this by your surgeon for counsel.

All the best.