Can I Due TT and Fat Tranfer to Mu Glutes? At the Same Time .and How Much Would It Cost?

Tummy Tuck and Fat Grafting Can Be Done Together

+1

It can make a lot of sense to combine these procedures, using the abdomen as the donor site for grafting to the buttock.

The fees for combining the procedures are approximately in the $10,000-15,000 range, depending on the specific techniques for each patient's procedure.

Please feel free to call for a complimentary consultation.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and fat transfer to the buttocks

+1

In my practice I frequently do abdominoplasty, liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks all in the same procedure. This is a very safe and effective procedure and minimizes total recovery time. You will need to spend most of the first two weeks in a side to side position as we don’t want to much pressure on the buttocks while their healing. Costs are approximately $10,000 and up depending on how many areas you have liposuctioned. Seek a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and who is also a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian buttock lift and tummy tuck combined

+1

Yes, you can combine a tummy tuck with a fat transfer to the buttock. The procedure takes about 4.5 hours and most patients take about a week or two off to recover. You will be limited to a side-to-side position for several weeks. No stomach or back sleeping. The total cost can range anywhere from 10-15,000 depending on the surgeon's experience and the fees of the surgical facility. I've done this combination many times and patients are happy to avoid two separate surgeries and two separate recoveries. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person examination.

William Bruno, MD

BBL procedure

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck and fat transfer

+1

It is certainly very possible to do that.  Cost really depends on how much contouring one has to do in addition to a tummy tuck.  It can start at $10,000 and go higher depending on the additional sculpting that needs to be done.  This fee includes anesthesia and operating room.

N. Bill Aydin, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon