Due to Rupture of Old Implants Little Breast Tissue on Left Side, Can Anything be Done to Fix This?

muscle had to use mesh for bottom part when i move my arm are hug someone it flexs like a mans chest muscle it looks horrible u can see crease and it is lowwer on the bottom it also seems not tobe as full in the nipple area like almost a wrinkle in the bottom of the areola almost feels flat whenlaying down in the nipple part can anything be done to correct this my doctor told me we may could do a little lipo and i may have to deal with to me it is horriable. i dont have picture available at this

Breast and implants

+1

Pictures are worth a thousand words, but an in -office exam is priceless.  That is the best way to be evaluated.