Do You Know a Good Rhinoplasty Doctor in Dubai?

Please I am seeking to find a good doctor in Dubai, UAE because I have had a bad Rhinoplasty twice now and I need to correct the tip.

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Dubai

+1

I am a board-certified plastic surgeon practicing in the United States and Dubai who specializes in rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty). If you have a specific question, please let me know. Otherwise, if you're interested in a consultation I'd be happy to meet with you. 

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Dubai

+1

I do not know a rhinoplasty surgeon in Dubai, however, I can refer you to some surgeons in your region of the world who are expert in revision rhinoplasty. Please contact me for the information. Good luck!

RealSelf moderator note: Click on the doctor's name (Jay Calvert, MD) above to access the email form.

Jay Calvert, MD

Secondary Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Dubai

+1

At the present time, I do not know one. However, I have been invited to Dubai to speak at The Dubai Academy of Facial and Plastic Surgery and hopefully, I will meet some of their best surgeons. The conference is December 3-5, so if you will resubmit your question after that time, I hope I will be able to help you.

Jack P. Gunter, MD