Is It Possible to Make my Nose Like Before with Revised Rihnoplasty? (I Want a Third Time to Make It Like After the First One)

My fist nose job when I was 18. By mistake I wanted the nostrils to be smaller; found a doctor; he damaged it; my nose became crocked and he put a hole-dent on the left side and a hole around my eyes because of the fact that he broke the bone towards inside! all doctors told me wait 1 year; now 1 year 4 months passed and saw 2 doctors;both of them said that they cannot to do it because there is a big chance that it will get worst! One told me that 3 rd time must wait 3 years but last year.

Rhinoplasty

+2

Third rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty. To correct surgical problems is possible provided that your expectation are realistic. You need to know that correction may need more than one surgery. It is difficult to give you definite plan without examination or at least good pictures

+1

Despite the description, an exam would be necessary to make a determination like this.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Revision rhinoplasty is difficult

+1

Revision rhinoplasty is much  more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty. It's important wait at least a year before embarking on any further surgery and look for an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who performs many  rhinoplasty revisions and is well-versed in cartilage grafting techniques.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/photogallery/rhinoplasty_photos24.html

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Dear zilan,

1. We can do lots of things with revision rhinoplasty
  2. The key is to see someone who is experienced and has a good understanding of revision rhinoplasty
  3. If you like, you can send your pictures for me to take a look as another opinion
  4. It is difficult to advise you without photos otherwise

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Web reference: http://www.eosplasticsurgery.com/revision-rhinoplasty.html

Tough Rhinoplasty

+1

Your situation sounds challenging. You likely need cartilege grafting from a rib to replace and recontour over resected areas. If the skin of your nose was damaged and has scarred in, it is extremely difficult to correct. It sounds like you had weir excisions (alar base resections) of your nostrils. These are also extremely difficult to correct. I would visit with an american board of plastic surgery certified plastic surgeon or an ent facial plastic surgeon for help.

Good Luck