Very Bad Nose Job Uneven Face! How Long Should I Wait? (photo)

the holes in my nose were big and the doctor was suppose to make them smaller! but one of them is big and down and one of them is small and up now! Also he took in the bone from the sides near my eyes and on both sides there is a dark shadow which is much deeper on the left side! my whole nose has become completely crocked! my nose was perfect before, it was just that the holes of my nose were a little big! 4 months has passed but I can't wait 1 year; I have become suicidal what should I do?

Unhappy with rhinoplasty results

+1

Without seeing detailed photos, it's difficult to accurately assess your situation. What I can tell you is that most surgeons will advise you to wait a full year before doing a revision rhinoplasty. This is because a revision that is conducted too early could actually make the situation worse. In fact, in many cases, a significant revision is no longer necessary after a full year has passed.

If you have not been in contact with your surgeon regarding your concerns, then doing so is a necessary first step so they may begin monitoring your progress.

Good luck,

Dr. A

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty for the"bad nose job".

+1

I would need to see more photos to give you specifics of what needs to be done to fix it. It is possible to revise your nose at 6 months if your healing is sufficient at that time given your depression about this.