What treatment should I take for the visible veins and red stretch marks on my calf?

I sorta have a trasparent skin on my calf and i think those veins aren't varicose cause they're like vessels. Theyre blue and green

Reticular Complexes - Type III veins -

+1
Type III veins, intradermal veins are 1-3 mm in size. Foam sclerotherapy is ideal for those. Read the description below. 

Buffalo General Surgeon

Sclerotherapy is the best treatment for reticular veins.

+1
What you are describing appears to be blue/red reticular veins.  These veins are larger than spider veins but smaller than varicose veins.  They tend to be more prominent and visual in thin/lighter skinned individuals.  The best treatment for these veins is sclerotherapy.  See a vein specialist.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon