I had my hump shaped 3 months ago and since then my bridge looks very wide and it feels very hard from the top? (photo)

Is this normal? My nose looks very huge since 3 months and am not sure if this is called swollen or if something went wrong since when i touch my nose its very hard from top. Please see attached my photos, I really appreciate your opinion.

I had my hump shaped 3 months ago and since then my bridge looks very wide and it feels very hard from the top?

+1

I would have your surgeon examine you if you are concerned.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.