Doctor Recommendations for Brazilian Butt Lift in Southern Indiana?

Are there any Dr's in the Southern IN area that do Brazilian butt lifts?

Traveling from Indiana to Illinois for a brazilian butt lift.

+1

We have lots of patients that travel from Indiana to Illinois for this procedure.  Please see our website for more information on out of town patients. 

Finding a Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon.....

+1

Unfortunately, I don't know any there. Just be sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience with this procedure. I'm sure there are some out there. If not, you might consider going to the closest Plastic Surgeon who does have experience with this procedure. But then it is always best to plan to recover in that area for a week or two. Good luck in your search!

Daniel P. Markmann, MD