Would Any Dr's Mind Posting Pics of Post Gland Removed Gyno Pts?

I'm in Canada and gyno gland removal is covered by healthcare. I was hoping to see some pictures post-op if possible. It would greatly help me in making my decision.

+1

I have attached some pictures ( hopefully not too graphic) of tissue removed during gynecomastia surgery. I hope this helps.

Would Any Drs Mind Posting Pics of Post Gland Removed Gyno Pts?

+1

You can always browse the websites of the plastic surgeons you are considering.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures and male breast reductions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA