What Can I Do To Improve Little Droppy Pouches Slightly Below the Outer Corners of my Mouth?

Any suggestions for improving these? I am 39. Unrelated FYI: I had fat grafting about a year ago and will be getting a touch up in a few months. Would have fat put here help? Or botox or fillers?

Fat Transfer

+1

I like HA fillers by the corner of the mouth. Juvederm is our usual filler for that area. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

+1

Without photos it is hard to say, but it might be helpful to see someone with extensive experience with fillers.

Often, we can minimize the appears of shadows and contour changes by strategic placement of fillers which can give the illusion of lifting and cause light to reflect instead of cast a shadow.

Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist

Droopy pouches around the mouth

+1

If it is a fold aroud the corner of the mouth the only treatment is liposuction and may be a face lift.

This is very difficult area to treat