Droopy and Sensitive Eyelids From Using Creams. Suggestions?

I have cottage cheesy eyelids in the inner corners from using an eye cream that made them swell. I have tried all kinds of creams. I have very sentitive eyelids and they get very irritated with all sorts of creams. Would like to have a eyelid lift to fix the problem, but unable to afford it right now. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Stop using the creams

+2

Well, first things first:  stop using the creams. They will not provide any long term improvement for your eyelids.

If you have redundant skin, a blepharoplasty would be helpful. If you have crepey eyelid skin [you may call them "cottage cheese"], then laser resurfacing might be helpful

Post photos for a better recommendation.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Creamy

+1

Stop, Look and Listen: Stop the cream, Look for a Cosmetic Surgeon and Listen to their advice.  You will gain more in 15 minutes with an experienced Cosmetic Surgeon than you will with mountains of cream!

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cream causing droopy eyelid?

+1

It is unlikely that creams caused your droopy eyelid.  A photo would be useful.  You should see an oculoplastic surgeon for proper diagnosis and treatment options.  Insurances sometimes covers surgery, depending on the problem.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon