One is Droping then the Other Implant is That Normal? 12 Days Post Off.

one implant is higher then the other one.i got saline round The massages hurt. but its not that bad day by day its getting better.

Healing After Breast Augmentation

+2

It is very interesting even though breasts are part of one body, they never behave the same after breast surgery! What you are experiencing is normal.  This is why I always tell my patients to wait at least six months before the final result.

If your implant is not dropping at all, you may want to speak with your surgeon to see if he/she recommends a breast band. However, only with examination can this be determined.

Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon

Implants settling soon after breast surgery

+2

At this point in time, it is normal for you to experience some discomfort during the massages. Some asymmetry is expected this early on in the healing process. Be patient and let the implants settle. Usually, you can see final results within 6-8 months. Keep massaging the breasts to prevent encapsulation and to help them soften up and settle into the pockets.

On this site, I do my best to give advice without a physical examination but I want you to know that a physical examination by a certified physician is always the best way to get the most accurate information.  

Post op Breast Augmentation Changes

+2

At twelve days post op all sounds perfectly normal, having not been your surgeon and having not had the benefit of examining you at twelve days post op.  You can expect a three month period of changes in your breasts as they accomodate to your new implants.  You will then see the final visual result of your breast augmentation at approximately three months post op.  One breast may be ahead or behind the other during especially the first two to six weeks.  I would encourage you to be patient as your body accomodates to the new implants.  The fact that, day by day, it is getting better is a very good sign. 

L. Dwight Baker, MD
Dothan Plastic Surgeon