Will I drop more on the right? Should I have gone bigger than 275 cc on the right (went 250cc on left)? (photo)

I am 3 week post breast augmentation. I had gel mentor 250cc put in on my left and 275cc put in my right because I was uneven. My doc told me one week post op that my smaller right breast (275cc) was to drop more to match my left. I am healing up really well and feel that my right implant is done dropping. Do I look really uneven and is there still a chance that I will drop some more on the right or should I have gone with a 300cc???

Asymmetry and breast augmentation

It is still too early to judge your result. It is going to take several months for the implants to settle and to know their final position.I would keep following your plastic surgeon's instructions and alert them to your concerns. The difference between a 275 cc and 300 cc implant is minimal, so going with a larger implant would not have made a big difference.

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

BBA

You look much more symmetrical than pre-op.  In your posted photo, you are not standing straight and that makes the post-op photo look more asymmetrical.  

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast augmentation recovery

In my own practice I tell my patients that it will be about three weeks before they even believe that they're going to come down, by about 12 weeks I will know and you will know you are high,but no one else will care, and ultimately your most natural result will come between six and 12 months after surgery.
Some patients can take longer to drop than others depending on the size of the implant and their anatomy. For example, it will take longer for a 500 CC implant stretch and relax the skin and muscle than a smaller implant. A more muscular person with a sub muscular implant will take longer for the implant to drop as well.
Share your concerns with your plastic surgeon, who I suspect will walk you through this and confirm that your normal.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with pre op asymmetry

It takes at least 2-3 months for the implants to completely settle so I recommend giving things more time. Certainly your asymmetry is improved from pre op and you will just have to see if more volume is needed in your right breast.

Philip L. Sonderman, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enhancement Surgery

It is very early but thinks look very nice and natural. I think you will have a great result you will just have to wait a little longer for everything to settle