My eyelid became droopy after a face massage. What treatment would you recommend to fix it? (photos)

I went for a facial 4 months ago and it included the face massage. The girl massaged my face really roughly, especially the eyes and the forehead. My eyes, looked droopy, puffy and more sunken in, like she pushed them deeper into the eye sockets or something. What can I do to improve the look of my eyes? My main concern is the droopy look of my upper eyelid, I really want to get it to look how it did before :(

My eyelid became droopy after a face massage.

+1
Although it is difficult to compare your before and after pictures because they are from different views, your eyelids do not look droopy. It does not seem possible that a massage can cause droopiness

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid drooping and massage

+1
The before photo you submitted is taken from the side so can't really be compared to your after pictures.  The afters however look completely normal.  It would take more than just a massage to create a permanent drop in your brow height or the shape of your eyes.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon