Droopy tip after rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had revision rhinoplasty 2 years ago, but my tip is still droopy. Is it possible to have my tip reduced a little bit and lifted up under local anesthesia?Thank you!

Droopy tip after rhinoplasty?

The tip can be lifted through multiple maneuvers and the aesthetic improved as well. I would not do it under local as this will be at least your third operation, and it needs to be done as well as possible.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.