Droopy tip after rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had revision rhinoplasty 2 years ago, but my tip is still droopy. Is it possible to have my tip reduced a little bit and lifted up under local anesthesia?Thank you!

Droopy tip after rhinoplasty?

The tip can be lifted through multiple maneuvers and the aesthetic improved as well. I would not do it under local as this will be at least your third operation, and it needs to be done as well as possible.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Tip Rhinoplasty

Tip rhinoplasty can be done under local anesthesia. It depend on you and your tolerance to injections pain and your level of apprehension

Samir Shureih MD.FACS