How To Treat Droopy Skin/muscle Under Bottom Lip? (photo)

I'm not quite sure of the cause, whether it's age, recent weight loss, or IPL treatments to my face, but I seem to now have these pouches under the corners of my bottom lip. I am extremely self-conscious of this and work in a poorly-lit environment and feel that everyone can notice it. Can someone please help me with any possible treatment?. Thank you very much.

Bulges aside lower lip (photo)

+1

Yes, they are visible, and I don't know what they represent.  If they're fat, most likely in my estimation, direct excision via lip approach or syringe liposuction will diminish their size, or perhaps eliminate them.