Droopy Outer Brow, Black Under my Eyes and Am Looking for a Reasonable Suggestion? (photo)

I'm 41 and I've been to 2 cosmetic surgeons now and they are suggesting the $10,000 full facial fix and that I would look 10 years younger. Give me a 5 year difference for $5,000 and I would be very happy. My outer brow hangs very low and I always look angry. I also have very dark spots under my eyes. I really don't want a full facial surgery and/or a complete facelift..... is there any other options? I also have large pores that I would like to address. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Other options...

+1

What does your 'full facial fix' entail? From the limited photo you hv included, you can consider a brow lift with or without an upper eyelid blepharoplasty, fat transfer under the eyes and laser skin resurfacing to help with your pores. More photos and an exam would be very helpful... Hope this is helpful...