Can a droopy, lumpy nose have a non surgical nose job ?

My nose is a mess , I have a bump, a tilt to one side , and huge droopyness ( If that's even a word) .. I do not want to under go surgery because of the country I am in and the lack of professional doctors we have plus it would be way to expensive for me. I would like to know if I could have a non surgical nose job on it, keep in mind that it does not have to come out perfectly but at least a little better.. and if so how exactly would the non surgical nose job be for my kinda nose

Yes

+1

Obviously a surgical rhinoplasty would be your best option. However, if surgery is not an option, then a nonsurgical rhinoplasty is a good option (as long as your expectation are realistic). Non surgical rhinoplasty involves using dermal fillers to help hide nasal bumps, lift the tip of your nose, and try to make the nose look smaller or bigger (depending on what is necessary).

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think that a rhinoplasty would produce a much better result to address those issues.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php