Can a droopy, lumpy nose have a non surgical nose job ?

My nose is a mess , I have a bump, a tilt to one side , and huge droopyness ( If that's even a word) .. I do not want to under go surgery because of the country I am in and the lack of professional doctors we have plus it would be way to expensive for me. I would like to know if I could have a non surgical nose job on it, keep in mind that it does not have to come out perfectly but at least a little better.. and if so how exactly would the non surgical nose job be for my kinda nose

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is probably not an appropriate option for your concerns

+1
Soft tissue fillers can be used in certain situations to correct deformities of the nose. One of the more common uses is to augment the dorsum (enlarge the bridge). There are some deformities of the nose that cannot be corrected or improved by soft tissue fillers. Careful analysis and evaluation of the deformity requiring correction is key. If the problem is that an area is too small, then fillers can be used to add volume and improve the overall appearance. However, if an area is too large or prominent, then addition of fillers around the area to attempt to mask the prominent area will create a nose that is disproportionately large. In this case, rhinoplasty for reduction of the area is more appropriate. Some of the concerns you have expressed including crookedness and a droopy tip are probably not amenable to correction with soft tissue fillers.

However, there are several important considerations when using soft tissue fillers in the nose to improve safety and prevent both short and long term complications. Use temporary fillers NOT permanent (Silicone, Artecol, Artefill). All synthetic, permanent fillers are fraught with disastrous complications including chronic granulomas and infections that cannot be corrected and cause awful deformities. Use gel fillers NOT particulate (Radiesse, Sculptra). The amount of filler injected at one time must not be excessive as this can cause problems with not only the appearance but also the blood supply. Hyaluronic acid fillers are ideal for injection into the nose as they are temporary (usually last for over 1 year) and gel. Additionally, if too much filler is injected or there are problems with blood flow to the nose, an enzyme (hyaluronidase) can be injected to dissolve the product and reduce the risk of skin loss and scarring. Both Juvederm and Restylane are commonly used hyaluronic acid fillers.

You should discuss all of your options with your surgeon to decide what best for future treatments.

Yes

+1

Obviously a surgical rhinoplasty would be your best option. However, if surgery is not an option, then a nonsurgical rhinoplasty is a good option (as long as your expectation are realistic). Non surgical rhinoplasty involves using dermal fillers to help hide nasal bumps, lift the tip of your nose, and try to make the nose look smaller or bigger (depending on what is necessary).

Sandy Sule, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think that a rhinoplasty would produce a much better result to address those issues.