Droopy Left Eye After Lasering Under Eye Veins

Hello, 3 months ago I tried to have my bluish undereye veins removed using Cutera CoolGlide by an experienced dermatologist after advice I received on this site. He covered my eyes and lasered well beneath them. The result was unsatisfactory and different veins became visible within a week. However, my left eye is now mildly but noticeably drooping. Is this a side effect of the treatment that developed slowly over time? Is it possible that there was nerve damage? If so, is it reversible?

Droopy eyelids following laser treatments may represent scar tissue

+1

Droopy eyelids following laser treatments may represent scar tissue. This can be treated and in any case a return to the treating physician is necessary.

Chicago Dermatologist

+1

The laser treatment will not effect the nerves of the eyelid. I would be more concerned with other causes and suggest that you see a doctor.

Ectropion

+1

You might have an ectropion which is a pulling down of the lid from scar tissue.  You should see a plastic surgeon or an ophthalmologist who does eyelids for a check.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS