Droopy eye lid after botox treatment : Areas Glabella and Forehead (Photo)
Doctor Answers (7)
Droopy eye after Botox injection
Droopy Eye lid from Botox
Droopy brow after Botox
- You are correct, the L eyelid is lower than the R.
- You have to wait for the Botox to wear off.
- Lopidine works often, not always.
- I am sorry you have this problem. It may be from injecting Botox directly above the brows -
- Next time, have Botox between the brows or 2 cm above the brow. Best wishes.
You might also like...
Need to wait
Droopy eyelid after treatment with Botox
Droopy eye lid after botox treatment : Areas Glabella and Forehead
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.