Will Droopy Eye from Botox Correct Itself?

Is it possible to get better just waiting for the time? How long? Or maybe won't get better, unless I take medication? What should I do?

It will get better

Eye ptosis, (droopy eyelid) is a rare but real complication of Botox. It is from diffusion into the levator muscle, or rarely, if you use your frontalis (the forehead muscle) to hold up droopy lids, it can be from diffusion into, or over treatment of, the frontalis. Be sure to let your Botox provider know to prevent this next time.

In any case, it will do away on its own. Iopidine drops by Rx may help, as would an eye drop OTC with neosynephrine. The pupil size may be temporarily affected, however.

Good luck and hang in there.

New Orleans Dermatologist