Droopy Bulbous Tip 3 Months After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty 3 months ago one which involved incisions on the side to bring the width in. My tip is very bulbous and droopy in my profile. Is this something that will go down? I also have scarring which will be removed but my nose also seems to go off to one side. Does anyone else see this!

Droopy Tip After Rhinoplasty

+2

You are still very early on in the healing process following your rhinoplasty. It's possible that for some individuals it may take anywhere between 12-18 months until you're able to see the best results from your surgery. If you are concerned, I suggest visiting your plastic surgeon to make sure you are healing properly.

Ethnic Rhinoplasty - Bulbous Tip

+1

Hi,

Yes it does look like you have a bulbous and droopy tip. At three months, you should see some good results. I think what you see is what your going to get. I also see the the alar scarring, this may improve over 1 to 2 years but the rest is here to stay. See links below for bulbous tip treatments

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://www.africanamericanrhinoplasty.com