Will my Droopy Brow Caused by Botox 7 Months Ago Go Back to Normal?

I'm in my mid twenties and had botox for my forehead lines on April 1st 2010. The Dr also injected around and between the brows. Immediately after the treatment I noticed the skin under my brows had sagged down and now covers my entire eyelid. I cannot apply any eye make up anymore and my eyes look really small and tired. It is now November 2nd 2010, 7 months later and although I have complete movement back in my forehead and the lines have reappeared, my brows are still the same!

Saggy upper eyelids after Botox

+1

The fact that your eyelids are saggy seven months after botox, with full function of the forehead is highly unusual and I can not provide an explanation. You may wish to see an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation.

Brow and botox 7 months later

+1

Botox usually lasts about 4 months in the majority of patients. You are now 7 months out, and I doubt that the Botox is still causing your brow descent.

Persistent drooping brow after Botox

+1

This is extremely unusual and I don't have an explanation for you. My suspicion is that your are more aware of the pre-existing skin redundancy and you may benefit from an upper lid blepharoplasty. Alternatively, you could have sustained a hematoma or lymphatic intteruption or another potentially obscure and uncommon cause of your findings.