Drooping Tip On Nose? (photo)

I had a nose job 2 years ago to correct a bump that could be seen from my side profile. It seems that the tip of my nose has drooped over time. It almost seems as though my nose looks longer and my nostrils bigger. Is it possible to have a non-surgical procedure to lift the tip or does this entail a surgery?

Fillers for revision rhinoplasty

+1

A surgical revision rhinoplasty as needed to narrow the nostrils, and with the tip in decreased projection of the nose.  Fillers will only add bulk to the nose

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

Although the photos posted are limited, there are non-surgical ways to slightly elevate the tip of the nose but it depends on the current position of the nasal tip.  However, this is not permanent but temporary.  Unfortunately it is not possible to make the nostrils smaller non-surgically.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can properly evaluate you and guide you to achieve the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD