Get Drooping Tip Back? (photo)

Hi!I had a rhino for minor corrections but the doc. did more. I had a drooping spready tip when smiling, I used to love it, but my doc. cut my depressor septimuscle, without my consent.I also have a lot nostrils showing and a lowbridge. I heard that, once the muscle was cut, it can't be reattached, but I'd like to know what are my options?I want a nose that is more similar to my old one, and also if possible, a soft tip that spreads and is not hard and thin in the middle of my nose!Thank You!

There is hope

+2

Often times, the muscle fibers do reattach several months to a yea after surgery.  Also, because your surgery was recent, there is probably still a lot of stiffness and swelling, making the nose fell hard and immobile.  A small revision may be necessary, but I would wait 9-12 months for all swelling to go down as the look you want might be obtained just by waiting

Revision rhinoplasty for too much nostril show.

+1

Revision rhinoplasty for too much nostril show can be done. I have used the patient's own cartilage to do this for 35 years