How Long Should I Wait to Fix Lower Eyelid Drooping After Blepharoplasty?

Can drooping of the lower eyelid be repaired as a result of recent upper & lower eyelid  surgery? I am a 65 year old woman. I had upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty with laser of the lower eyelids a little over a week ago. My lower right eyelid is drooping, it's away from the eye. Can this be corrected, how will it look, and how long should I wait to have a procedure done and how can I find a good doctor. Thank you for your help.

Eyelid drooping after blepharoplasty

+1

Your eyelid may come back on its own without need for additional surgey.  In the mean time, you need to protect the eye.  Contact your doctor, see him.  He may prescribe taping, drops, patches.  Be patient, you need to give this time to heal.