Will Driving on The 13th Day of Surgery be Okay?

I understand that there is no sitting for 2 weeks--- >14 days.... in my case if i dont sit for the 13 days i am out of work when i go back to work on the 13th day would i be able to drive without messing up my results.... i travel for a living and can travel 45- 90 min at a time.... and i sit most of the day for my job so while driving if using the boppy pillow and sitting on a no back stool will this ruin my end results?

Driving after BBL

+2

Driving after 13 days should be fine as long as you use your boppy and get up and walk around every 45 minutes or so...

hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami